The Urban Roots Youth-Run CSA Program is officially SOLD OUT for the 2018 season!
Thank you to all our members for signing up. We’re looking forward to an amazing season.
Don’t have a share? Don’t despair! There are LOTS of other great ways to enjoy our youth-grown produce:
- In a tasty, youth-designed salad at the Roots for the Home Team salad stand at Twins home games.
- In seasonally-inspired breakfast & lunch dishes with a Korean twist at Cook St. Paul.
- On the shelves in the produce section at Mississippi Market Natural Foods Co-op on 7th Street.
- In the fantastic salads at Swede Hollow Cafe.
- At our Urban Pizza Farm, grilled up fresh in our backyard by amazing guest chefs.
- At the Mill City Farmer’s Market beginning Labor Day Weekend and continuing through the winter.
- In a healthy, easy-to-use, locally sourced meal kit provided by Local Crate.
- At our weekly Friends and Family Farmer’s Marker, serving our youth interns and their immediate community every Tuesday afternoon for the duration of our summer program. (Thanks to generous funding from Mortenson for helping us pilot this project.)
- At Phoenix Market, on the corner of 3rd St and Maria Ave. (Thanks to generous funding from the Statewide Health Improvement Partnership to improve access to healthful foods in Ramsey County!)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING THE HARVEST WITH YOU THIS SEASON!